NewroLogix is AHPI’s signature Neurofeedback program. What sets the NewroLogix program apart from others is the depth of clinical knowledge, research and experience it is based within. While every program is specific for the individual, the process has been standardized, resulting in treatment outcome consistency. All patients go through NewroLogix’s A3 Process:
- Each program begins with what is called a “Brain Map”. The map identifies which specific areas of the brain are not performing efficiently, and to what extent those inefficiencies are occurring. Getting an accurate Brain Map is critical because it provides the roadmap to developing an effective treatment protocol. Once the data has been compiled and disseminated properly, personalized protocols are built and Neurofeedback sessions can begin.
- NewroLogix sessions last roughly 30 minutes and can be performed up to 2 times a day. In these sessions, sensors are placed on the client’s head, in precise locations, to balance intended areas. Once sensors are placed, the client sits in front of a screen to watch a favorite movie or television show. When the targeted areas of the brain begin to operate inefficiently the screen will begin to dim. Since the brain wants the screen to stay bright, the brain will naturally correct the inefficiency and it will be rewarded with a fully lit screen. Over time, this process will retrain the brain to operate efficiently and in the correct frequency range(s).
- What differentiates the NewroLogix Program among other Neurofeedback programs is how the sessions are monitored and adjusted relative to the client’s improvement trajectory. Protocols are adjusted both in real-time and in between sessions. This approach has resulted in consistent results spanning across a multitude of emotional, behavioral and physical issues.
Who is NewroLogix meant for?
The NewroLogix Program is for anyone that wants to understand how their brain is currently performing, what specific issues inefficiencies are causing and be provided with a non-invasive, non-medicinal method to improve any inefficiencies on a long-term basis. From children and adults with emotional or behavioral issues to professional athletes looking for that competitive edge.
How can I enroll in a NewroLogix Program?
Understanding that the need for Neurofeedback is one of global proportions, AHPI utilizes cutting edge technology making NewroLogix available in a number of different ways:
- On-Location at AHPI National Headquarters
- Conveniently located in Orlando, FL, individuals can get direct access to AHPI’s team of experts. For more information please contact us directly.
- On-Location with a NewroLogix Partner Provider
- AHPI has assembled a team of partner physicians, chiropractors and general wellness practitioners trained to provide the NewroLogix Program. For a list of current Partners, or for information on how to become a partner, please click here.
- At-Home, Remote Program
- Participate in a NewroLogix Program from the comfort of your own home. For more information please contact us directly.