”What it is, you start seeing where guys are going before they get there. It gives you the effect of the game being in slow motion. It’s a combination of anticipation and visualization.” – Kobe Bryant after scoring 81 points in an NBA game.
Bryant and other elite athletes, from Michael Jordan and LeBron James to Peyton Manning and Tom Brady know what it’s like to be in that special, elusive place that players call ”The Zone.”
It’s a level of performance in which the athlete is solely focused on the task at hand – and his or her performance rises to the highest peak. Outside distractions, from crowd noise to feeling the pressure to perform from coaches and teammates, disappear.
Which raises the question: How do they get there?
Natural ability, the drive to succeed and years and years of practice all play a part. But proper training of the mind, as well as the body, can also lead athletes to perform at the highest possible level.
At Advanced Health & Performanc Institute, we offer an intensive two-week brain training program for cognitive efficiency tailored to serve professional athletes through brain mapping, and top-notch amateurs and collegiate players who dream of someday reaching the pro ranks.
The program is NewroLogix Pro, which combines high-level training using neurofeedback techniques to improve your mental game with nutrients, vitamins and supplements to get your body in the best condition possible.
What is NewroLogix Neurofeedback?
NewroLogix Neurofeedback offered at AHPI for athletes is designed to improve the skills that the best athletes rely on to rise to the highest levels of their chosen sport. Eye-hand coordination, improved balance and the ability to make quick decisions under game-time pressure are skills all athletes need to succeed. At Advanced Health, we can help you train your brain so you can achieve success, especially when the game is on the line. Visit our friendly staff to learn about the difference between biofeedback and neurofeedback.
Neurofeedback has been used by athletes in every major professional sport and by numerous Olympic teams around the world.
The second key component of NewroLogix Pro is ensuring your body has the fuel it needs to propel your performance to peak levels.
At AHPI, we use NewroLogix Nutrition, to deliver the strongest nutrients, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants directly into your blood stream. All of our trainings are safe and legal.
What can you expect from AHPI’s NewroLogix Pro program?
Here are some highlights:
- A program designed for professional athletes with a level of service above and beyond our other athletic programs.
- A program that caters to the individual needs of each athlete. Every athlete is different, and our professional staff will work with you on a one-on-one basis to ensure your program helps you achieve your individual goals.
- Concierge Service: We will work with you in our Florida-based facilities, or we can come to your Florida home to offer a private, intense and confidential program. Our staff also can come to you and offer NeuroZone™ Pro at Florida hotels, vacation homes, private gyms – wherever you feel the most comfortable.
- AHPI staff also can offer the NeuroZone™ Pro program to Florida-based sports teams at any level.
- If you are an athlete who is not based in Florida, visit us while you are here, or we can come to work with you wherever you are staying in the Sunshine State.
The benefits of the two-week NewroLogix Pro program are numerous. The program:
- Allows athletes to maintain elite level status – and improve personal statistics.
- Offers extensive lab testing along with 100 percent safe and legal nutrition training that is designed specifically to reduce muscle fatigue and promote muscle recovery.
- Allows athletes to train harder and more intensely than at the amateur level.
- Decreases the risk of training-related injuries because the muscles don’t fatigue during workouts.
- Is compliant with substance-use rules and restrictions for the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the NBA, NHL and U.S. Olympic teams.
- Is excellent for the professional practice squad and training squad athletes who need to boost their performances to make team rosters as full-fledged team members.
- Helps athletes during contract evaluations and negotiations that players go through. The program provides team executives with solid and scientific evidence of athletic improvement by NeuroZone™ Pro participants.
- AHPI also can provide NeuroZone™ Nutrition to entire teams before and after games as ongoing training throughout the season. This helps reduce recovery times, keeps players on the field and reduces the risk of injury.
What Is Required of Me?
The NewroLogix Pro program calls for:
- Taking part in a two-week program that includes working and training with AHPI staff every day – sometimes twice a day.
- Neurofeedback work twice a day.
- A more concentrated program for professional athletes to deliver results quickly and effectively.
NewroLogix Pro is an ideal program for use during the off-season to ensure your performance levels remain high and that you enter training camp in top mental and physical condition.
Athletes who take part in the program should notice a reduction in ”mental chatter” during the first week, which leads to better on-field decision making.
Adding lean muscle weight and reducing body fat levels are extra benefits.
Finding The Zone is something all athletes strive for. Contact Advanced Health & Performance Institute today to learn more about our NewroLogix Pro program – and how it can help you fulfill your optimal athletic potential with brain training in Orlando.